Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 2, 2014

The North Dakota Visitor Center







The North Dakota 
Visitor Center















Visitor Centers in North Dakota
are run by the state's Department








There are no RV Dump and Fill services at North Dakota Visitor Centers or Rest Areas.








I get a map from each state &
Canadian province we visit.

I mark each place we've spent
night at & add the dates.







The maps are mailed to my nephew, Anthony, so he can see where we've been and the direction we are traveling in.  The bonus is that I learn a lot about the geography of the United States and Canada as I  prepare maps to send to Anthony.









There are spare reading glasses at
the counter for visitors who left
their "eyes" in the car, truck or RV.











The picnic tables are covered
& can be shielded from
the elements.






Armed with a North Dakota state map and a few brochures, Eric and I climb into the motorhome and continue east to Bismarck, North Dakota's Capital City.

No comments: