Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2014

A Late Lunch at Giffy's Bar-B-Q in Clifton Park, New York







Eric wanted to try
Giffy's Bar-B-Q
for a second time.






He went here for lunch with a friend several years ago.  Since then, we've eaten barbecue in Knoxville, Tennessee, McKinney, Texas and more recently, at The Wagon Train BBQ in Rotterdam. We decided that we prefer dry barbecue.  Eric wants to refresh his memory about Giffy's Bar-B-Q and I want to taste Giffy's signature Pulled Pork.







The bar













I like the casual
atmosphere.





It's 2:00 pm and Eric and I chose the buffet.







There are a lot of sides
to choose from.












Eric & I made Pulled
Pork Sandwiches to
eat with our sides.






Giffy's Bar-B-Q makes a wet Pulled Pork.  This is not our favorite style of barbecue.  I'm glad we went to Giffy's because I now know their barbecue style.

Eric and I agree that our favorite barbecue in the Capital District is Wagon Wheel BBQ.

No comments: