Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2014

New Inductee in the Customer Service Hall of Fame: All Brand Cleaners & Sewing Center in Schenectady, New York




I love our motorhome's central
 vacuum, except for one thing.

Our hose is not long enough
to easily reach the driver's
compartment of the
motorhome.





I can vacuum in the front of the motorhome if I stretch the hose to its farthest limits. When the hose is fully extended, a high pitched squealing sound occurs.

I want to easily vacuum all the carpet in our motorhome without high pitched sounds.  A longer expandable hose would make vacuuming easier and quieter. I searched the internet and found out that expandable hoses are expensive, over $100.00.  That's more than I want to spend to easily vacuum every inch of the motorhome.  I don't want to find storage space for a hand vac or a small vacuum cleaner, and  I don't want to deal with emptying dirt from another vacuum cleaner.  Changing one vacuum bag is enough work for me.






Eric is taking my vacuum dilemma
 Center on Chrisler Avenue











He likes the vacuum 
canister planters...


Joe Attendorn created a fix for my vacuum situation.  I don't need a new expandable hose.
A female/female adapter and an extra piece of hose will provide the extra length I need to easily clean beneath the entire length of the motorhome.







The new, white hose is connected
to the original hose.








My only concern is getting
my feet tangled in\the
longer hose.









The longer hose easily stretches
the length of our forty
foot motorhome.






I have no problem cleaning
in the driver's compartment.







I'm happy with this fix.  It cost just $27.00, much less than buying a new expandable hose for more than $100.00.









With careful packing, the longer
hose is stored in the original
vacuum cleaner attachment box.









And fits on the shelf
above the vacuum.








Thank you, Joe and All Brand Cleaners and Sewing Center for making vacuuming in my motorhome easier and quieter. 

1 comment:

Joe Attendorn said...

Thank you for choosing us to cure your vacuum woes. Glad we could help.