Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Gunsmoke Shop Trading Post in Rotterdam, New York

Eric and I have been away for nearly a year.  We notice changes when we return.  Stores close, new businesses enter the area.  One of these changes is down the road from Rotterdam Square Mall.  A small strip mall has been built at the site of the former Main Florist.









I'm curious about
Gunsmoke Trading Post.









Is this a convenience store?






If this is a convenience store,
it's a very nice convenience
store.







I was so wrong.  This is a sporting goods store.  A Daily Gazette article describes the store as "judgement free."  Men, women, novices and experts are treated the same.  Everyone is welcome to browse here.  I asked if I could take pictures and was allowed to,

Experts are on staff to provide gun safety training.  







The stuffed animals are
beautiful.







Gunsmoke Trading Post
has a nice selection of
rifles & shot guns.












Keep your weapons secure
in a gun safe.






 





Compound bows are
for sale here.






Practice your bow skills
before heading out
to hunt.






Gunsmoke Trading Post reminds me of Cabela's shooting and archery departments.  In addition to the store's wide selection of firearms and compound bows there's ample 
sporting gear for the sportsman and sportswoman to purchase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous store. I purchased a hand gun from John, he's very knowledgeable and professional. The store has a great environment for the sports enthusiast and a complete inventory. I'll do my shopping there from now on and oh by the way, I reside in the Syracuse suburbs. Make a visit if you are curious. Thanks. Gary