Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Camden County Public Library in Kingsland, Georgia






The sign at the Camden County
out of tabby.







Quilt decorate the
lobby.







I am not able to access local newspapers on line here to search for articles on The Landing at Crooked River because the library's access code has expired.  I can go to Saint Marys Public Library and search microfiche for newspaper articles there.  Because I know the time range I need to search is six years, from 2006 to 2012, I could spend hours at that library.  My interest in The Landing at Crooked River is as a curiosity, not a research job.  

Alas, my exploration of the undeveloped development has come to an end.








Throwback decade:  The 1990s.

These books were number one
at the time.











A quiet place to work,
read a book.









Adult Books






Study in a group, or
sit & enjoy a book.






The Children's Area

Board & Holiday Books






Coolest library mascot






Saint George & the Dragon
oversee children's books.






Bring a book & swap it
for a new one.







Camden County Public Library was busy when I visited.  Not wanting to intrude on others in a public place, I do my best not  take photos of people, especially young children.  

No comments: