Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Eric & I Went to the Wedding Show in Raleigh, North Carolina

Eric and I are not helping anyone plan a wedding.  So why go to a Bridal Show?  You'll have to read the post to find out.





The Wedding Show is in the
Jim Graham Building at the
North Carolina State 
Fairgrounds.







Over 200 vendors are here to
 help prospective brides &
grooms plan their special day.






This reception table
arrangement is elegant.







Bridal Gowns can be purchased
today.....

For  $300.00 to $500.00








With over 200 vendors to visit, I'm sharing just my favorites.






The Bride & Groom share
an elevated table in this
reception set up.





DJ America brought a fun
car with a light show
for reception entertainment.







Eclectic Sage has a very
creative floral display
floral display with
Cabbage Leaves.








I've been to two Bridal Shows in Albany, New York in fifteen years.  They were much smaller with fewer vendors.


















brought a gorgeous 1989
to the Wedding Show.











Capture the memories with












The wedding party relaxes
in style as they wait for 
photos to be taken.







There are a lot of caterers here.  ReMax Real Estate and PNC Bank are helping couples plan their futures.  Belk has a beautiful selection of china to select from.  Hotels are on hand to help plan the honeymoon,  While sorting through photos, I realize that I'm drawn to a few specific types of vendors.







I love to look at reception
table arrangements.




Transportation is important
to me.

ecostyle Luxury Transportation
Services has a classy bus to
transport the wedding
party, guests.

Eric and I enjoy samples at the caterers' booths.  After sampling Mimosas we sipped XXIV Karat Champagne, with gold flakes.  Next stop.... the Fashion Show.






My favorite model here is
my cousin, Camellia Jade.

No comments: