Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Saint Patrick's Day Celebration in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina





All bags are searched on
the way into the Ocean
Boulevard's Saint Patrick's
Day Festival in Myrtle
Beach.







Vendors are set
up for the day.






The beer truck






There are six beers
on tap here.








I LOVE FATZ Cafe!















One of Sunday's
many performers












All things Irish are
sold at this booth.














I bought this tiny green
hat mounted on a
hair clip.









I just found out that I am just a little bit Irish, probably on my mother's side.  Thank you, 23 and me genetic testing, for providing this unexpected news.

 Watching the crowd build....






Your choice of 
"walking around food"
is found here.









Rides & games 







Two cute Leprechauns
brought their parents
to the Festival.














A stilt-walker makes
balloon sculptures
for the crowd.















He pauses to wave
at the crowd.






Sculptures made from
interlocking plastic
pieces.








The Myrtle Beach Police
watch over the crowds.







It's time to walk The Boardwalk and people watch.

No comments: