Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Taking the Train from Largo Town Center, Maryland to Washington, D.C.





Our GPS' voice tells Eric to
 turn onto Harry South
 Trum-an Drive.

We chuckle....











The parking lot & garage
at the Largo Town Center
Metro Station.






Friends, Dave and Kathy, introduced Eric and me to the Washington, D.C. area Metro  in December, 2014







The bag of quarters comes
out so I can feed the meter.

We decided to add an extra
hour, so we don't have
to rush back.







Eric & I brought our
Smart Trip cards with us.












At 9:30 am, we have a
train car to ourselves.







RFK Stadium in
Washington, D.C.







My first shot of the U.S. Capitol






Half and hour later, Eric &
I arrive at the Capitol
South Station.












We leave the Capitol South
Station & look around to
orient ourselves.

No comments: