Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2015

What's Going On in Burrillville, Rhode Island?

Eric planned our drive to Rhode Island on secondary roads.







I got a picture of the Burrillville
 sign when we entered
Rhode Island.










We were enjoying our twisting and turning drive through New England when Eric and I noticed a police car and a police cargo truck in front of a house.  Our guess was that the house was being raided for drugs.


After Eric and I returned from our day trip to Rhode Island, I did an internet search with "Burrvillille, Rhode Island" and "police search home."  Eric and I were wrong.

The house, on Douglas Pike, in Burrillville was being searched because it is the last place Worcester, Massachusetts man, Domingo Ortiz was seen on May 5.  

His mother reported him missing to the Worcester Police.  The search for Mr. Ortiz brought the police to Burrillville, Rhode Island.

I hope that he is found soon and that he is safe.

No comments: