Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 3, 2015

An Early Lunch at Nexus Brewery and Restaurant in Albuquerque, New Mexico





Nexus Brewery & Restaurant
is just off the bike trail.





The restaurant has comfortable
outdoor seating.





Kathy @ Nexus




I like the entry...
It's classy

Take home a growler
of your favorite




The Bar...

Live Long, Drink Craft Beer
& Prosper






Star Trek: Generations ventures into the Nexus.




Eric gets a shot of Dave & Kathy
doing the Vulcan Salute







I see the ribbon doorway to
the Nexus in the logo.
















I like this restaurant.

It's modern & upscale.






Nexus Brewery and Restaurant was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network. This is an awesome find!  It is our second DDD Restaurant visit.  In November 2013 Eric and I took our daughter Diane's friend, Vicki, to lunch at Chef Point Cafe in Watauga, Texas.

Dave, Kathy and Eric got customized beer flights.




I chose a glass of Black Mesa
Chardonnay to go with my
Black Bean &Corn Quinoa
Salad with Red Peppers,
Onion & Slivered Almonds.






I have met Quinoa and love it!  I now have a new grain to use in my kitchen.




Eric's beer flight & a
bowl of Gumbo.

He said the Gumbo
was excellent!

Nexus Brewery and Restaurant is a "must visit" dining experience in Albuquerque.  The staff are very friendly and helpful.  The food is amazing!

Eric, Dave and Kathy enjoyed their beer flights and decided to buy a growler of Scottish Ale.  It will be a fun beer to share with others at a Friendship Hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginny,

It was nice to meet you! Thank you for including us to your blog. I'm very glad you and your friends enjoyed our atmosphere, soul food, wine, and beer! Hopefully we'll see you next time you are in town. Safe travels!

Cheers,

Reina Carson
Nexus Brewery
www.nexusbrewery.com
505-242-4100