Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2015

Prelude to a Bike Ride in Albuquerque, New Mexico

I rode off on my bike and it was hard going.  My back tire is flat.  I offered to skip the
bike ride.

Dave and Kathy to the rescue!  They are avid cyclists with experience fixing flats.





The back tire is off & Eric
is inspecting the inner tube.






Kathy inspects the tire
for punctures.




Dave shows us the hole
next to the inner tube
stem,




Dave & Kathy brought a thorn
resistant inner tube with them,
& it will fit my rear tire.






Putting the back tire on
isn't easy...




Kathy holds the bike chain while
Dave & Eric tighten the nuts that
hold the wheel on,







After Eric filled the tire, I put the air compressor away while Dave, Kathy and Eric cleaned their greasy hands,    We are now ready to ride to Sportsmans Warehouse..

No comments: