Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Eric Gets a Beer Flight at Eske's Brew Pub & Eatery in Taos, New Mexico





A new town, a new
brew pub.... Eske's













Outdoor seating











What's on tap...
















Seating along the wall

Eske's uses every inch
of its small space.








Eske's merchandise
is hung on the wall
over the cellar stairs.








I love this sign!












Eric sits down near







I grew up with the 1950s Godzilla  films.  My father let us kids (Al. Stan and me) watch them when my mother was out. She thought Godzilla movies were too violent.






The bar & the kitchen








Eske's menu features traditional pub fare.




Eric's beer flight: Green Chile 
Beer, Aspen Pale Ale, Scottish
Ale, Blonde Betty,Why Rye?
& Seco Stout

Best of the Beer Flight goes to...
Scottish Ale




Eske's uses decorated muffin tins to serve beer flights.





Eric gets a can of Santa Fe

I chose a glass of









I wish we had come here hungry.  The Vegetarian Green Chile Stew looks really good.

No comments: